We conduct research and analysis that is rigorous and robust using a range of techniques.
- Literature Reviews: We can offer rapid reviews to meta-analyses of literature.
- Qualitative methods: Interviewing, focus groups, observation, ethnography and online qualitative research.
- Quantitative methods: Questionnaire design, feasibility/Randomised Control Trial research design and large database analysis.
- Mixed Methods: Sequential or concurrent research design.
- Sampling and recruitment: We are experienced in accessing hard-to-reach communities, including ethnic minority groups and vulnerable older people, and we are adept at interviewing people about sensitive topics.
- Statistical Analysis: Data validation, linkage and aggregation, Inferential statistics (parametric and non-parametric data), Advanced data modelling (General linear models, Binary Logistic Regression, Multinomial/Ordered Logistic Regression), Advanced statistical analysis, Multilevel/Structural Equation modelling, Latent growth modelling, Exploratory Factor Analysis and Confirmatory Factor Analysis.
- Qualitative Data Analysis: We can use grounded theory and ethnographic data analysis, thematic analysis and framework analysis.
We deliver research in line with Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct and Social Research Association’s ethical guidance.